2021 Pandemic Hours & Information
[Updated August 10, 2021] We are open and would love to see you! Please note, due to the Pandemic we are not operating at our normal capacity. Below lists our current hours and other important information. If you have any questions, please call us at 649-941-8260
- OPEN 11:00 am – 9:00 pm: Monday – Sunday (everyday)
- MENU: We are currently serving a limited Menu, available online >
- Some of the information posted on our website and other locations on the internet MAY NOT reflect our current offerings including: Hours, Menu, Specials & Events.
- Cafe will close Monday, September 20 for off-season maintenance (more info below)
2021 Off Season Information
- The Cafe will be closed during the 2021 off-season for repairs and maintenance.
- Closed from Monday, September 20 thru Saturday, October 16
- Reopening Sunday, October 17
In- Season Hours (suspended due to pandemic)
- OPEN 8:30am – 11:00pm, Daily (Kitchen closes at 10pm).
- BREAKFAST is served 8:30am – 11:00am, Monday – Friday
- LUNCH & DINNER is served 11:00am-10:00pm, Daily
- BRUNCH is served 8:30am – 3:00pm, Saturday & Sunday
- HAPPY HOUR is from 4:00pm – 6:00pm, Daily
- We accept reservations for 6-19 guests ONLY.
- All members of the party must be present to be seated.
- We have a strict 10 min wait policy on ALL reservations before tables are forfeited to other waiting guests.
- We do not take standard reservations for groups of 20 or more.
- To make your reservation, please call 649-941-8260 or Contact the Café>.
TCI Labor Ordinance Service Charge
- TCI Labor Ordinance has made a provision for hard working staff in the service industry that requires a service charge be added to guest checks to be collected and distributed among the staff. We offer this information as full disclosure and anything you wish to offer above the service charge is greatly appreciated by our team. Thank you.
Our New Drinking Water Program
- “Turks and Caicos…beautiful by nature”. At Somewhere Café and Lounge we take these words to heart and look each year to find new ways to embrace a greener footprint. This philosophy was adopted years ago when we eliminated single use plastics (bags, cups, straws, etc.) and only use biodegradable products.
- New for 2020, we have launched our new drinking water program! By investing in a water filtration system we can ensure quality water for our guests and end the sale of single use, disposable plastic water bottles altogether.
- Guests dining in can choose between still and sparkling water provided in reusable glass vessels. For our “to-go” guests, we will fill any vessel for a nominal fee (based on size). Any guests needing a refillable water bottle can find options in our retail store.
- Change takes effort but together we feel we can make a difference and help set an example that others will follow.
- Guests under the age of 5 years are not permitted on the upper deck of the Café at any time.
- After 4 pm, the upper deck is restricted to guests 18yrs of age and older (Exceptions considered for private events only).
- For large groups, the maximum number of credit cards or splits for a check is 3, without exception.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Traveler’s Cheques and Cash.
- Due to seasonal and island limitations, Avocado and Fresh Guacamole are not always available.
- All listed menu items and prices (both on this website and displayed at the Café) are subject to change without notice.
- We now offer select Vegan and Gluten Free menu items. Look for the “GF” or “V” notation on our menus or ask your server.